DALLAS, June 14, 2023 (Flowserve release) — Flowserve Corporation, a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, has announced the release of its 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report outlining the company’s commitment to create extraordinary flow control solutions that make the world better for everyone. In this year’s report, Flowserve details how it strives to enable a clean energy future by advancing technologies that reduce climate impact, embedding sustainability within its core operations and strengthening its purpose-driven culture.
The success of the company’s 3D strategy in supporting customers’ ESG efforts inspired the launch of a refreshed ESG approach with three main pillars: Climate, Culture and Core Responsibility. “Our ESG approach continues to influence our growth strategy and our path forward, and I am proud of the progress we’ve made balancing the challenges of an ever-changing energy sector while serving our customers, engaging our people and improving our planet,” said Scott Rowe, president and chief executive officer. “Backed by our greatest asset — Flowserve associates — I am confident that we will continue to innovate for a better world for our customers, suppliers and the global community,” he added.
Flowserve’s 2022 ESG Report reflects the impact Flowserve made throughout the year including the following highlights:
- Reached 80% of our 2030 carbon emissions reduction goal.
- Achieved nearly $140 million in energy transition bookings while continuing to support core markets, contributing to a robust backlog of $2.7 billion.
- Entered strategic partnerships and collaborations to advance innovation in critical markets and emerging technologies such as hydrogen fueling, LNG, carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), recyclables and other sustainable fuels.
- Empowered leadership training for over 2,000 People Leaders through the Leadership in Motion program, equipping them with tools and alignment on People Leader Expectations to deliver value to associates and customers.
- Invested over $500,000 with Flowserve 25th Anniversary grants through our global community impact program, Flowserve Cares, reinforcing Flowserve’s commitment to serving the local communities where we operate around the world.
- Delivered record safety performance, recording first ever incident-free month in June with no recordable injuries at any Flowserve sites.
- Launched more than 20 new and redesigned products that directly align with Flowserve’s 3D strategy, enhance ESG initiatives and support customers’ sustainability efforts.
Flowserve Corp. is one of the world’s leading providers of fluid motion and control products and services. Operating in more than 55 countries, the company produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves, as well as a range of related flow management services. More information about Flowserve can be obtained by visiting the company’s website at www.flowserve.com.