(Atlanta — July, 2023; Beamex release) — Beamex, the leading partner for calibration excellence in the process industry, announced that attendee registration is now open for the 2023 Annual Calibration Exchange (ACE). This two-day interactive event, dedicated to calibration, will take place on Oct. 4 and 5 at the MIT Museum in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Join Beamex for an immersive experience where process plant managers, engineers and technicians can explore the latest insights, trends, and best practices to enhance calibration quality, safety and accuracy. The event will provide an exceptional opportunity to learn from experienced professionals who will share the most recent advancements and practical knowledge in calibration, enabling attendees to develop and maintain efficient, high-quality calibration processes.
Beamex is proud to welcome an esteemed lineup of guest speakers, including:
- Walt Boyes, Editor & Publisher, The Industrial Automation & Process Control INSIDER
- Ryan Kalbach, Lead E&I Technician, Croda Inc.
- Alexandrea Dustin, Manager of Reliability Engineering, Lonza
- John Adams, Maintenance Manager, Alliant Energy
- Kevin Roberts, Instrumentation Superintendent, Lee County Utilities
- Antonio Vega, Owner, TNT Instrumentation Solutions LLC
- Greg Glover, E&I Technician, Marathon Petroleum/MPLX
These experts will cover a wide range of essential topics, including cybersecurity, talent acquisition and retention, digital transformation, environmental sustainability, regulatory compliance and globalization. Attendees will gain valuable insights and strategies to enhance their calibration practices and stay ahead in an evolving industry.
The event will feature highly interactive learning sessions, providing practical skills and know-how to improve daily maintenance processes and tasks. Highlights of the two-day program include:
- Open discussions on the best calibration strategies and techniques for complex calibrations.
- Strategies to eliminate calibration paperwork and ensure data integrity.
- Hands-on calibration workshops.
Greg Sumners, president of Beamex North America, said, "This event brings together a fantastic program, packed with experts discussing tried and true solutions to overcoming business challenges in a venue known for pushing the limits of technological innovation. Attendees are in for a wonderful and enlightening experience."
Space for this event is limited, so interested individuals are encouraged to register promptly. The registration fee includes access to all presentations, breakfast, lunch and a networking event, along with private access to the MIT Museum. Proceeds from the event will be donated to a local technical college to support the studies of future professionals in the process industry.
To reserve your seat, view program details and speakers, make hotel reservations, and more, visit the ACE website at https://resources.beamex.com/annual-calibration-exchange