WEFTEC 2020 in October will be a fully virtual event called WEFTEC Connect that offers attendees interactive education, an exhibitor showcase, and networking experiences. Registration for WEFTEC Connect opens July 13 with programming scheduled for October 5 through 9.
WEFTEC Connect will be a unique virtual event that uses the latest online learning platform to create an immersive experience for attendees. It is being carefully shaped to be responsive to feedback gathered from water professionals on preferred education and participation options. WEFTEC Connect will include:
- A blend of live and pre-recorded technical content
- Data-driven connections between participants
- 1:1 appointment scheduling with exhibitors
- Live chats between individuals or groups
- Virtual meeting rooms for networking and product demonstrations
- Access to educational content and the exhibitor showcase for a full year
WEFTEC Connect will enable water professionals from around the world to learn and share with peers no matter their location and provide hundreds of hours of live and recorded content that may be used to fulfill educational requirements related to licensing.