Hawk Measurement Systems (HAWK), a world leader in level, positioning, asset monitoring and flow measurement technology, provides cutting-edge equipment and complete solutions to the global industrial market.
Established in 1988, HAWK has won several prestigious awards for their breakthrough technologies. Some of these technologies include Acoustic Wave, Ultrasonic, Microwave, Radar, and Fiber Optic Sensing. HAWK designs and develops innovative measurement technology that is extremely reliable and accurate, simple to install, easy to operate and offers maximum efficiency.
For over 30 years, HAWK has successfully solved difficult liquids and solids applications in a wide range of industries including mining/mineral processing, water supply/waste water, oil & gas, bulk material handling, chemical, power, cement, pulp & paper and food. HAWK is committed to providing best-in-class products, services and technologies that will have unsurpassed value for their customers.
HAWK’s products and services include:
- Level and flow measurement and monitoring systems
- Fiber optic leak detection
- Fiber optic perimeter security
- Acoustic wave level measurement (self-cleaning)
- Guided radar level measurement (interface)
- Radar level measurement
- Laser level measurement
- Point level measurement (liquids and solids)
- Asset protection and monitoring (via cloud-based web portal)
- Remote tank monitoring
- Complete system solutions